Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Today we went to our annual Memorial Day breakfast. We were a little late because Kassie slept in, but there was plenty of food.
We brought Kassie's baseball bat and a few balls. Kassie and her friend Ellie enjoyed running but not around the bases, go figure. They also wanted to hit off of the tree stump even though it made hitting the ball more difficult.



Later on after lunch, Kassie and I had "Mommy Daughter Time" and went to the movies together. I should have taken a picture of us.
We waited for the weather to cool off before we took our usual evening walk around the neighborhood." Word to my mama, where's my ba ba?"
"Gosh, I'm cute!"

"Do you smell something?"



"I see you Mom."
"Peek a Boo"



"I'm Jane. Where's Tarzan?"





1 comments:

Chris and Reba May 30, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

Love the pictures! Ellie and Kassie are so funny together.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP