Monday, July 30, 2007

Say What?

I have noticed lately there are a few phrases and words that are used frequently in our household. Who says what?
"Just a minute."
"But, I don't want to!"
"Shhhhhhhhh!"
"I will be right back. I am going to put Tommy down."
"I have to go potty!"
"Whaa, Whaa, Whaa!!"
"Mommy, I need help."
"You're my little munchkin!"
"Giggle, Giggle!"
"Mommy, can I have some milk, please?" (sometimes without the please)
"I will be right there."
"Whaaa, Whaa, Whaa!"
"Tommy's on his tummy!"
"Dinner's ready, let's go..........(pause).................Dinner's ready!"
"We have to be very quite because Tommy is sleeping."
"Why? Why? Why?"
"Babble, Babble!" (drool)
"Mom, can I watch a movie?"
"How do we ask for things?"
"Daddy's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"What can I eat for a snack?"

5 comments:

Denise July 30, 2007 at 11:45 PM  

I know what you mean ... sometimes I feel like a broken record!

G & G July 31, 2007 at 2:31 PM  

Mom!Mom! Mom!....
The best 3 letter word ever.

Krystal Trapnell July 31, 2007 at 2:46 PM  

I hear you with having to repeat things--my kuds manage to tune me out most of the time, too.

J.R. and Meg +3 July 31, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Is Tommy rolling onto his tummy now? Man, how time flies!

Anonymous August 4, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

I love that. What a cute post!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP