Monday, August 13, 2007

Stamp It Up

The kids and I went to visit my aunt this past week. I call her my Stampin' Up Aunt because she is the queen of stamping and she sells Stampin' Up stuff of course. As you can see, Kassie had a blast with her cousin Jaden. What did I do while while the kids were having fun?? You guessed it. I stamped my little heart out. I stayed up way too late every night but I sure made some cute stuff. (Card Club people, look out! I have a super fun project for next month!)










3 comments:

lisa h. August 14, 2007 at 11:42 PM  

love cassie's evening gown!

Dan and Shauna August 15, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

so sad I couldn't be there last night... but am excited about your project for Sept!

Chris and Reba August 16, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

Kassie really looks stunning!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP