Monday, September 10, 2007

The New Me

Leave it to Ruth my friend and hairstylist to give me the most fabulous cut. I brought her a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that. When I came home I asked Kassie if she noticed anything different about me and all she could say was, "Mommy, can I borrow your necklace?" I had on a necklace she hadn't seen before so she was completely distracted. I little bit later she did tell me my hair looked "nice". Last time I got my hair cut she told me it looked "funny".
I felt silly taking a picture of myself but I promised I would.

12 comments:

G & G September 10, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

Love the new do. You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!

J.R. and Meg +3 September 10, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

Totally cute and fun! Watch out Victoria, she has got competition now. I am happy you went for it because it looks GREAT!

Uncle Johnny September 10, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

Hey good looking, love the new style. Your beautiful!

Katherine September 11, 2007 at 12:01 AM  

Honey that looks beau--ti--ful!

One HECK of a Family! September 11, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 8:04 AM  

I love it. I wish I could see it in person!

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

So very Katie Holmes-Cruise of you!! Let's hope Lee doesn't start jumping on couches! That could be dangerous!

Anywho... I love love love your hair cut and am super jealous!!! I can't pull off short cuts!

Cute Cute!

lisa h. September 11, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

very brave! it's looks great! i love short hair!

Karen September 12, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

so so so so cute, katherine! you are always so "in" when it comes to haircuts. good for you for being brave and going for it--it works!

Kelly L September 12, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

Soooo cute! The cards are turning against me . . . with everyone getting these cute short hairdos I may have to consider cutting my "lovely locks"!

Steph September 18, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

I love it! I may have to copy you because it's so cute!!!

Uncle Johnny November 16, 2007 at 12:29 AM  

Your looking good!!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP