Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pumpkin Show Disaster

On Friday the kids and I went to the Circleville Pumpkin Show and yes it was a disaster. We left around 1:30 p.m. and didn't get there until 3:30 p.m. The traffic was horrible and I had to park really far away. We finally made in time for the parade which meant I couldn't move the double stroller very well in between all the people. We spent maybe a half and hour there and left. So, my hopes of trying different kinds of pumpkin foods was shattered. Kassie did get to ride a pony for $4, which made her happy.

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 October 22, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

You didn't tell me that you went to Circleville on your own. . . I am so sorry to hear it was such a disaster! The traffic sounds awful, I wish we were in town to go together and make the craziness more enjoyable.

Dan and Shauna October 24, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

I heard it was nuts down there! James was the one who scratched his head. Better luck next year, huh?

lisa h. October 25, 2007 at 11:59 PM  

i'm so sorry! i would've gone with you, should've called me! kinda sounds like our drive to the apple farm...way too long...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP