Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Anyone

Every year we visit my aunt and uncle in Canton, Ohio for Thanksgiving.
I am not kidding you. Kassie seriously asked for turkey on a bone and that's what she got.
These are my cousins, Julie and Stacey. Stacey was kind enough to cut every one's hair.
We bundled up the kids hoping to go for a walk but two minutes after this picture was taken it started snowing.
I know I look tired in this picture but I really wasn't. It was the following night that we shopped until 11:30 p.m.





3 comments:

One HECK of a Family! November 26, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

Love the turkey bone! Too cute!

J.R. and Meg +3 November 28, 2007 at 9:44 AM  

My nephew wanted turkey on a bone as well, funny the ideas kids get in their heads.

G & G November 28, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Now that looks like a Heck Thanksgiving! Brrr!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP