Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Many Faces of T-Man

I have been feeling a little guilty lately because of the second child syndrome, you know, where you feel like the second child doesn't get enough attention or pictures. I probably do not have enough pictures of Tommy so I thought I would catch up a bit.



This is Tommy grabbing the lamp and this is the smile he always gives when I tell him, "No, No Tommy!"


"Hmmm, Am I naughty or nice?"
Nice, most of the time but he may have developed a few new nick names like, Master of Disaster and Destructo.

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 January 5, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Tommy is totally filling out--look at those cute chubby cheeks and fabulous head of hair. It has been too long since we have seen you guys. Hope Lee is doing well and getting around okay!

Uncle Johnny January 6, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Dang, he is looking more and more like me!!! Miss you, xoxox

lisa h. January 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

i love the toothless smiles! well, i mean some teeth, but it's just too cute!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP