Sunday, March 2, 2008

Galaxy Golf and Games

Cathy's new little baby Owen is a cutie!
I'm glad the kids didn't realize there weren't any tokens in the games! It made things a lot cheaper.

Tommy really wanted to climb up the slippery slide and got pretty frustrated when he couldn't. Here he is all tuckered out!
This is what I call the germ ball pit!

I don't know about you, but the kids and I are going stir crazy!! So, I was super glad when my friend Cathy called and invited us to Galaxy Golf and Games. What a great way for the kids to stretch their legs and get some exercise! Kassie and Nathan had the entire jungle gym all to themselves for the first hour or so. Tommy even had fun in the "little kids" area.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP