Saturday, May 31, 2008

The First of Many Goodbyes

Wednesday was may last day as a Class Manager at the Upper Arlington Jazzercise Center. I will miss all my friends I have made while working there. They surprised me with flowers, balloons, and a card signed by everyone. After class, the ladies and Jeff (yes there are male Jazzercisers out there) took me out to breakfast. It was definitely a reality check for me, beginning the first of many goodbyes I have yet to say here in Columbus.

This is Michelle the instructor.

Here are a few of my friends that are "regulars" at the class time I manage.

2 comments:

Karen June 1, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

is that first watch i recognize?????
good luck with all the goodbyes. i have to say that last june was one of the most emotionally draining months of my life--but incredibly memorable as well, so soak it in, girl!!! have a wonderful week :o) congratulations to you and Lee...

J.R. and Meg +3 June 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Let's just not talk about good byes, okay?!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP