Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day at the Richardson's

On Saturday, we started off celebrating Mother's Day with a trip to the park. The weather was great and the kids were happy and excited to celebrate.
This isn't my favorite picture of me because my face says, "OOoo I think I'm little too big for this thing!". Although I think Kassie would appreciate it.
After the park, Lee began his food masterpiece, Sirloin Burgers with Balsamic Mayo, Mushrooms and Swiss Cheese!!!!!! Thanks to Rachael Ray!
With a little help from his assistant chef Kassie, things were ready to go.
There's nothing like sitting and relaxing when there's good food cooking!
Dinner couldn't be complete without a little crying. Lee made sure Tommy wasn't faking by stepping on him.
A little crying didn't matter because every one's mouths were soon filled with yummy, tasty hamburgers cooked by Lee!

What a day it was! I am thankful to be a mother!

5 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 May 15, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

Way to go Lee, I'm impressed!

Chris and Reba May 16, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Those hamburgers look delicious. I can't stop laughing that Lee stepped on Tommy on purpose. It's just so familiar . . .

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

I must say... Kassie looks a lot more happy about being photographed in an apron than Lee does!

Lol!

What a lucky mommy you are!

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

I miss you. How are you doing?

Katie May 19, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Who DOESN'T have kids lying on the floor screaming during the "making dinner hour?" Lee sure is lucky to experience the excitement that you have every day! :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP