Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're headed to AZ

Here are a few pictures of what's been going on at the Richardson household. I thought I'd better post a few pictures before we leave for Arizona.

Can you believe what those little monsters did to my broccoli leaves??!!! I finally went and bought some spray because picking the worms off wasn't doing the trick.


You think this one is bad...
Check this out!
On a happier note...we have a small pepper!

Even though Lee has been working like crazy at the hospital, he still found time to use his power sprayer to paint SEVEN doors. Pretty cool set up he has there, huh!! He nailed the doors to a long piece of wood called furring and was able to do both sides.


We've been to the zoo with friends.


And had some backyard fun!

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 July 14, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Fun for you guys, what are you going to Arizona for?! Sorry about the little buggers in the garden--but your plants sure have gotten big! Very impressive door painting contraption, looks like the sprayer has really come in handy--go Lee!

Denise July 15, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

How's the weather in AZ right now?!! Hopefully you'll be able to spend your days in the pool! I posted on my blog about how I made straight lines for my painting! Happy trails!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP