Wednesday, October 15, 2008

B is for Birthday!!

Kassie turned four last Friday and the first thing she asked me that morning was, "Mom, do I look bigger? Let's look at my hands!"
Nice diaper in the background.
Kassie's expressions were adorable.
She kept saying, "Ohhhh soooo cute!" No wonder why Tommy says things are cute!
I've had a lot of luck with Craig's List lately and that's where I got the doll house but it took me 45 minutes to clean the dog hair and dust off of it. Don't tell Kassie though!

Tommy got a "jealous gift," do you think he wanted to play with it, or with Kassie's new toys?

4 comments:

Chris and Reba October 16, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Happy Birthday, Kassie!

Annie October 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Happy Birthday. We celebrated one here as well! I can't believe our little girls are getting so big. We gave Julia a kitchen last year from a garage sale and I remember doing some major cleaning on it as well. But to them it's new and to you it was cheap! It looked like she had a great time!

J.R. and Meg +3 October 18, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Happy Birthday Kassie!! She is getting so grown up. I got a kick out of the jealous gift for Tommy.

Jayne October 27, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

Happy Birthday, Kassie! I hope it was a good one. We missed being with you on your b-day this year, but we love you!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP