Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's time!

Lee's working the night shift tonight so I thought I better catch up on the tags I've accumulated.

Tag #1

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? hospital/ER
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother?thoughtful
5. Your father? tennis
6. Your favorite thing? food
7. Your dream last night? FHE kits
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. The room you're in? loft
10. Your hobby? painting (at the moment)
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? done with school
13. Where were you last night? organizing
14. What you're not? perfect
15. One of your wish-list items? camera
16. Where you grew up? Arizona
17. The last thing you did? laundry
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? clear
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? lap top
22. Your mood? cold (it's not a mood but it's 66 in our house)
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? van
25. Something you're not wearing? watch
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? busy
28. Love someone? absolutely
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today ( Kassie was headbanging to Hannah Montana)
31. Last time you cried? summer

Tag #2

4 random things I like about my husband

  • can always make me laugh
  • super fabulous dad
  • still likes the Phoenix Suns basketball team (Arizona loyalty)
  • always says, "ok, love you, bye" when he leaves

4 jobs I've had

  • tennis camp instructor
  • 2nd grade teacher
  • preschool teacher
  • hostess

4 movies I've watched more than once

  • Little Mermaid
  • Antwone Fisher
  • Sandlot
  • Harry Potter

4 TV shows I watch

  • Lost
  • Super Nanny
  • Word Girl
  • Good Morning America

4 people who email me regularly

  • preschool moms
  • Latacha
  • my mom
  • Sondra

4 favorite foods

  • burritos
  • chocolate
  • steak (I don't ever buy it but I love to eat it when I go home)
  • desserts

4 places I'd like to visit

  • Spain
  • Alaska
  • Fiji
  • Chicago ( this one is actually practical right now)

4 things I'm looking forward to this year

  • Christmas
  • all the rooms in the house painted
  • Spring
  • a vacation ( haven't planned one yet)

Ok, the only person I'm going to tag is JAYNE!! You're new to the blogging world so, happy tag!

1 comments:

Jayne October 27, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

Oh, Crud. I'm tagged!

What do I do again?

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP