Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kassie's First Primary Program


Kassie's first Primary Program was a few weeks ago. Here she is with Tommy in her "new" sparkly dress I got off Craig's List. She absolutely had the wear it and picked it out weeks before specifically for the program! The program was very touching. There is something about young children when the sing and especially when it's "I Am a Child Of God". Kassie memorized her part where she went up to the pulpit and spoke into the microphone. Her part was, "I am a child of God. The scriptures teach me about Heavenly Father and Jesus and how to return to them". When Lee and I would ask her to practice her part, she would quickly respond with, "Mommm, I already know it!!!!"


2 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley October 9, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

I always look forward to the Primary program. So much better than listening to talks! Love the sparkly dress. Kassie looks so grown up- and I think she's gotten taller!

Katie October 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Way to go Kassie! Jacob's practicing for his. I'm terrified that it will end in tears. His, not mine. :) He's afraid of having primary in the chapel and when I tried to prompt his line (during practice) he looked at me like I was crazy. We'll have to work on it a LOT!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP