Sunday, November 30, 2008

Museum Time

Lee had the weekend off, so on Friday we braved the crowds and took a trip to the Children's Museum.

Tommy did a little of this!

Luckily he was happy doing this.

Can you believe this slide!!!????

I thought Kassie would always pick Superman as her favorite but......

she tried this for the first time.


And the trip wouldn't have been complete with out digging for dinosaur bones in recycled plastic and tires.

Oh, wait! Tommy did a little more of this.

6 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 December 1, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Looks like a great museum!! I even would like to try that slide out--how fun! I love the photo of Kassie looking at herself in the mirror in the batman outfit. Good find for those cold winter days out there.

Dan and Shauna December 1, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

That slide totally reminds me of the one in A Christmas Story. Ho Ho Ho!!!

One HECK of a Family! December 2, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Uncle James loves Kassie in the Batman costume!

Jayne December 3, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

I haven't been keeping up lately...sorry! I'm partial to super girl, but bat girl is pretty sweet too. And I hope that the weather will be manageable at some point during the winter. Your winter sounds like our summers, as I'm sure you well remember. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

De Oliveira's December 5, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

looks like so much fun. My kids love the museum, especially when they have the slide out. We need to go together sometime. Nicole loves Cassie.

CamilleJohnFam December 6, 2008 at 1:30 AM  

I love that museum. We went there on spring break during 3rd year (I think) and it was one of our favorite outings! So glad you had a good time. I love that batman outfit. It actually reminds me of all of the "super" outfits on the Disney Pixar film!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP