Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tommy Turned Two















Tommy turned two on Monday and I have to admit, I'm not as anxious for him to grow up like I was with Kassie. Tommy loved opening his presents! It wasn't what was inside that excited him, it was the ripping and tearing.

A week before his birthday, I asked Tommy what kind of cake he wanted and he requested a "car cake". I think he was inspired by the car cake at the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet we attended. So, I did my best to come up with a car cake.
Tommy
  • He has really cute chubby cheeks.
  • He likes to make people laugh.

  • He loves his pass, blankie, and milk.
  • He wants to run around naked and yell, "I'm a naked!!"
  • He enjoys the "No David" books.
  • He hits when he's mad.
  • He is really good at saying sorry.

  • He likes to run and jump.
  • He is very affectionate.
  • He loves to throw, kick, bounce, dribble and hit balls.
  • He wants to do exactly what Kassie does.
  • He like the songs, "The Boys Are Back" and "Baby, Bye, Bye, Bye"
  • He makes funny expressions when he talks.
  • He talks a lot.
  • He likes to torment his sister he calls Kass.
  • He is a good boy.

9 comments:

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

great job on the cake!

are you watching Survivor this season. We are really enjoying it.

Can't wait to see you!

J.R. and Meg +3 February 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

I love Tommy in his sweater--such a stud! The third photo totally looks like Lee. I laughed at him running around naked yelling "I'm naked." Fun cake!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley February 27, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Happy Birthday Tommy. What a sweetie. I can't believe he is two. Looks like he enjoyed his day! Hope you guys are doing great!

Chris and Reba February 28, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Happy Birthday, Tommy. I know it's crazy, but I love two. They seem so much easier and human. Hope you enjoy it, too.

I love the cake.

Steph February 28, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

I cant believe he is already 2! Its seems like yesterday you were preggers with him. What cute kiddos you have tho. Your cake turned out way cute too!

Jayne March 2, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Yay Tommy! Happy birthday, Little Dude! And so you know, "The Boys Are Back" is one of Amelia and Dylan's favortie songs as well.

(What would we do without High School Musical? Sing and dance in the kitchen a lot less I suppose.)

Uncle Johnny March 3, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

That is awesome!! He still looks like me. Love you all!!

R March 3, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Yay! I can't believe he's already 2!

CamilleJohnFam March 7, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Hard to believe he is 2 already! Love the cake!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP