Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday To Lee!!



We celebrated Lee's 30th birthday last week. Turning the big 3-0 didn't phase him at all. It was just another birthday to him. It wasn't the, "I can't believe I am so old" kind of birthday! You gotta hand it to him because, you know turning 30 does means you are getting up there. Hah!! I shouldn't talk, I'm almost there myself!
If you know Lee, you'll know he loves Panda Express and their Orange Chicken. So, to celebrate, we went out to eat to Foo Panda as Tommy calls it for lunch. I made him a homemade chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting for dessert. Yummy! A birthday wouldn't be complete without presents, so the kids "helped" Lee open his presents.
Happy Birthday Honey!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP