Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Turned 30


Yes, it is true. I reached the ripe old age of 30 last month. The week before my birthday, I was dreading turning 30. For some reason I was thinking my glory days were over and I would officially be..........OLD! I have to say it wasn't horrible turning 30. I feel I've learned a lot about life and yes, I still have MUCH more to learn but with age and experience comes wisdom, right?? I do drive a mini van, pay a mortgage, wear "mom jeans" on occasion, my hair is no longer naturally blond, and I have few extra wrinkles but that's ok.
Life is good!


7 comments:

Em June 13, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Happy 30th! I love your hair and totally want to see a front view shot.

Anna June 13, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Mom jeans. Whatever. You're hot.

Katie June 13, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Cute hair "old woman"! You're as gorgeous as ever!

J.R. and Meg +3 June 13, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

My sister calls me "old lady," but I think we make 30 look good!! Glad you had a great b-day.

Jayne June 14, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Thirty is good. Experience is good. Wisdom is good. Wrinkles are not so good. But I'll take the rest if they come with the wrinkles. Happy 30! Love ya!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley June 15, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Oh you still look amazing! I don't see a wrinkle anywhere! Although I know what you mean. i look back at pics from 4-5 years ago and think, wow i look so young! Hmmm. I see a connection here- isn't that when med school started?

I love your hair- hope you had a great day! Miss you guys!

lisa h. July 16, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

you look great and 30 is not old. you are probably younger that a lot of moms w/ kids your age :)

and yeah, i don't think i ever saw you in "mom jeans"!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP