Monday, June 8, 2009

Time Out for Women


Last month, I had the opportunity to travel to Northern Kentucky with a group of friends to attend Time Out for Women. It was amazing, inspirational, and unforgettable! The speakers and musical performers were amazing. Sheri Dew was there along with Hillary Weeks and Jenny Oaks Baker. I am so grateful Lee was off work to watch the kids while I enjoyed two days of girl time. It actually was the first night I was away from Kassie and Tommy, believe it or not. All I can say is, I need to do that more often!

3 comments:

Annie June 9, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Good for you to get away for a bit! I love the little diploma hats for the preschool graduation, so cute.

J.R. and Meg +3 June 9, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Sounds fabulous!! I mean the conference:), but away from the kiddos for a little break sounds great as well.

Laura June 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Katherine I was there too; darn it I would have LOVED to see you!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP