Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Very Late Fall Update

Tommy: My little buddy is finally in a big bed. I held off as long as I could because I had nightmares of him getting out of his bed at night so I kept puttting it off. Luckily for me he is doing amazingly well and has only fallen out once! Yeah for the T-man.

Kassie: My Munchy Munch, which is my nick name for her, had her first dance recital. It was at a retirement home, the "big" one will happen in June. She is such a natural and can memorize the routines really well. Her long skinny legs can really get shakin'! Yeah for Kass!

Katherine: Well, I guess I'll make an official blog announcement . . . I am almost 17 weeks pregnant. Can you believe it folks? That's right, another little Richardson is due June 2nd. I have to admit the family has had wrinkled clothes (one day I actually had to iron Kassie's shirt because I was too embarrassed at how wrinkled it was), eaten nothing but nuggets and mac and cheese off paper plates, watched too much TV and dealt with a pretty grumpy mom the past few months!! But... we have survived!! Yes!! I have to count my blessing because I wasn't nearly as sick as a lot people, so I'm glad the worst part is over!! I'm still playing catch-up, but thankfully I accomplished my main goal for the holidays which was to get the family Christmas packages sent to Arizona!! So, now I am in the stage of pregnancy where I really don't look pregnant but just look like I've eaten way too many chocolate chip cookies and other delicious holiday treats! Yeah for me!

Lee: Leeford is a busy guy. He managed to get a week off at the beginning of December so he helped me paint Tommy's room and do a few other chores around the house. A week never seems to be enough to get anything done!! He doesn't officially get Christmas off this year. We're still not sure what he'll have to do Christmas, probably just round and be able to come home. But he does get New Year's off! Yeah for Lee!

13 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 December 18, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Good for the T-man... I would love to see skinny bean dance... and I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. I am sure you did a way better job getting through those first few months than you give yourself credit. Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley December 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Congrats!! I was beginning to wonder why so little blog posts lately! Glad the hard, sick part of pregnancy is over. Wow! 17 weeks! I can't wait to hear what you are having! We got your Christmas card this week. Your kiddos are so grown up!! So, so cute!

lindygirl December 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Congrats! Glad you made it through the 1st trimester!

R December 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Congrats!! You'll have to post when you know what "it" is.
Hopefully Lee gets to be home some of Christmas. It makes such a difference in the holiday spirit when you can be all together.
Hope you start feeling great soon!

Unknown December 22, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Congratulations!!! So happy for you :)

Kelly L December 22, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Congrats Katherine! You'll love having three--it keeps you on your toes!

Annie December 23, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Congratulations! That is exciting news. Glad to hear your feeling better.

Heather December 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Congratulations! I hate that first trimester.

I'm headed to Seattle for my sister's wedding, but when I get back (Jan 7th) I'd love to call and chat about moving to Indianapolis.

Any houses in your neighborhood for rent?

lisa h. January 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

congrats! i'm also due in July, it's becoming a popular month. hope you had a good Christmas!

CamilleJohnFam January 4, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Felicitations! That's fantastic! It seems like my 3rd pregancy went so fast because we didn't tell anyone for a long time! I'm glad you are feeling better and hope you enjoyed new Years with your hubby home!

Katie January 4, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Congratulations Katherine!!!!

Johnson Fam January 5, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Congrats to you and the family on baby #3! Glad I decided to play catch up on the blogs today. And yeah for Tommy being in a big bed; such a hard change sometimes and mainly for us mothers who have to deal with the getting up.

Steph January 16, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP