Monday, February 15, 2010

These days, you have to be creative

School was cancelled a few days last week, which means the kids and I were stuck at home. I have lost count of the days where we have stayed in our pajamas all day watching the snow fall. It's a good thing we had some creativity going on in the Richardson household, because cabin fever is starting to set in!!

Here is Kassie in her new Valentine dress that Grandma Brenda made her. So cute!!
Kassie is playing a game called "Parachute Buddies". From what I remember, her little red animal had a parachute tied around it's waist and she was tossing it down the stairs to see if it would of course parachute down. You may notice that Kassie also has a parachute attached to her waist, but don't worry, she did not try and parachute down the stairs.

I love, I repeat love that Kassie and Tommy can play together. Here they are playing puppies and superheroes. It isn't always peaches and roses but for the most part, they have a lot of fun together.

Kassie couldn't pass up an opportunity to practice a dance move.


1 comments:

Jayne February 17, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

It has been way too long since I have looked at this! I was laughing out loud. Kassie and Tommy are getting so big and seem as quirky and fun as ever. It was great to catch up a bit (it reminds me that I have seriously neglected my blog posts). Yay for you, Katherine! Keep blogging!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP