Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tommy the artist

Tommy, he's a cool kid! He has grown up so much in the past month. I have enjoyed the time we get to spend together while Kassie is at school. He has developed a new love for drawing and coloring.
Don't worry! Lee's medical journal Tommy is coloring in isn't missed. Trust me, Lee has plenty!

I figure I better take pictures of the kids' drawings and different art projects because I know I don't want to store all of them. Here is a picture of the family that Tommy drew along with his name.

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 February 10, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Tommy is such a stud. I can totally see Kassie in that family picture with all the hair. Nice work on his name!!

Katie February 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

those are AWESOME pictures! He's got some serious talent.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP