Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tommy is 3

Tommy turned three. My little baby boy is growing up and I can't believe it.

He wanted a helicopter and was so excited when he got one.



A three year old birthday wouldn't be complete with out a trip to Chuck E Cheese! The monster truck ride was Tommy absolute favorite.

And there was some serious bonking with the over sized mallet.

Oh, and don't forget about Dad participating in the fun.

What a little ham. I love his funny personality and how he gets super excited about things.


3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 March 10, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

What a cutie, I LOVE that he is such a ham. He gives the greatest expressions and faces. Can he really be three?! I am sure so much fun to have around always keeping things entertaining:). We have yet to introduce Alyssa to Chuck E Cheese--yes I know, very deprived child...

Steph March 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

I cant believe he is already three! Time sure does fly. Miss you guys.

Jayne March 19, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Yay Tommy! These pictures are darling.

And I know a certain someone who was a total ham when he was three and four and twelve... And he happens to be Tommy's father. It just might run in those Richardson genes!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP