Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Shower

Last week my friends threw me a baby shower. Another friend of mine is due a few weeks before me, so we had a double baby shower. It was great. We were totally pampered with a much needed pedicure!




I am laughing at this picture! My friend MADE me take it!! It's totally embarrassing and I told her I would not make a heart with my hands on my belly!

I think it's amazing and wonderful my friends put together a baby shower for me especially since this will be my third baby!

4 comments:

Katie May 10, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Too cute! I love that tummy picture. I'm glad you got pampered!

J.R. and Meg +3 May 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

How fun! Look at that cute little belly of yours! Hope you are feeling well. Enjoy the last few weeks.

Anna May 16, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Whatever. You love that belly shot.

Jared and Alisha Bailey July 10, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

I was glad we could do something nice for you guys. You are doing well on keeping up with your blog.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP