Monday, January 10, 2011

Samantha is 6 months (back in November)





Look at this baby girl! She is the most adorable little blue eyed girl I've ever seen. I'm not bias or anything!! She is so happy and content and the kids love her. Unfortunately, at night she's had some issues and always has until recently at 7 months. I'm not kidding when I say that she used to wake up 10-15 times a night screaming. It was torture!! There were so many times where I ended up holding her on my chest just so I could get so rest. Wow, bad memories of sleepless nights are coming back to me as I'm writing this. But luckily the worst is over. To make a long story short, she's on reflux medicine and she's doing much better which means I'm doing much better. It's amazing what a little sleep will do for you!! Now I feel like I need to catch up on things!

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 January 12, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

She is darling!! So glad that she is sleeping better now too.

dockters January 12, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

She looks just like a little doll to me! And her hair just adds to her cuteness!

I'm so glad you're getting some rest these days. Sleep does amazing things!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP