Monday, May 2, 2011

10 months (last month)









I can't believe my baby will be one next month! This year has flown by and sometimes I wish little Sam could stay 10 months forever. I love this age!


She's a mover and a shaker! Always on the go, go, go and making messes! I think she gained a pound so, she's up to a whopping 18 big ones. Those skinny chicken legs are getting strong though, cruising around and getting ready to walk.


Samantha isn't a big eater but she loves her bottle! I can't get her to sit in her booster for very long and she doesn't like sippy cups. She does love strawberries, grapes, and blueberries. I have noticed her tummy is sensitive to certain foods and she is still spitting up. I haven't been very adventurous with trying new foods with her. Plus, she doesn't have any teeth yet.


She is starting to communicate and it's really, really cute. She knows a few signs like light, all done, and more but she's not super consistent with them. It's just cute to see her move her tiny hands.


I love this kid!

1 comments:

One HECK of a Family! May 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

I LOVE the picture with the snow cap on she is just beautiful! I cannot believe a year already this month!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP