Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am a Mother







This past year has been hard! My abilities as a stay at home mom were definitely challenged! Having baby #3 threw us all for a loop! Lee's schedule as a third year was tough! Looking back over this past year, I was so grumpy and tired ALL of the time. I was in survival mode, just trying to get by. Chicken nuggets and wrinkled laundry were famous in our house!


Despite all of the crying, whining and screaming that occurred and still occurs, I love my kids and I am glad I'm their mother.


I'm looking forward to starting a "new year". A year without a newborn and 4th year of residency.

5 comments:

dockters June 6, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

I would never have guessed, Katherine! You are one of those moms who always seems to have it together...I'm serious! Your kids are definitely blessed to have you!

Here's to being a 4th year!! You lucky ducks!

J.R. and Meg +3 June 6, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

Oh Katherine!! I feel ya woman! #3 has been a big adjustment for us as well and I am barely feeling like my head is above water now. We are one month into trauma once again and I am trying hard to have a good attitude. Your kids and hubby are very lucky to have you! We need to chat again soon.

Bethany June 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

I couldn't disagree more Katherine! You seriously have the camlest demeanor! I am so impressed by you. Those three adorable kids are so lucky to have you :)

Leslie June 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

I loved reading this one. You hold things together better than you know and are a wonderful example of a fabulous mother. But I sure do feel that! Brett's schedule isn't like Lee's, but survival mode sounds very familiar.

Vaughn Mathis June 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

WOW! I can't believe we've made it to year four! I am so lucky to have you living just a short jaunt away... we'll have to get together soon!

We tried for a trip up last week, but everyone veto'd Indy... so that is my next stop after our summer trips.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP