Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Highlights and Lowlights of Summer so far

Highlight: The weather has been fantastic! Surprisingly, it hasn't been too hot!

Lowlight: Due to the nice weather, the pool has been FREEZING, so we haven't done much swimming.

H: The new YMCA just opened up and we were able to join because Lee got a discount.

L: The kids want to stay and dislike leaving the Y and always put up a fuss when it's time to go!

H: Kassie and Tommy have been taking swim lessons.

L: Tears, tears and more tears from both kids because they hate swim lessons. They are both afraid drowning.

H: Kassie and Tommy love playing outside in the back with the sprinkler.

L: Fruit flies in the house from kids coming in and out constantly.

H: My parents are coming to visit in a week!!!!

L: My house is a mess and I need to clean it!

H: It's summer which means no school stuff.

L: It's summer and I think I'm ready for the kids to go back to school.....like now!

H: Samantha has been walking all over the place.

L: She gets into the trash because it's now a perfect height for her to reach in and get some goodies.

H: Lee is going to be a 4th year!

L: He starts with Pediatrics and goes back to working weekends.

H: I'm growing my hair out and can finally fit it in a ponytail.

L: It's taking forever and it's hot on my neck.

L: The air conditioner was leaking water.

H: Lee was able to fix it!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP