Sunday, September 25, 2011

Samantha 14 months

We still call her Baby. We can't help it. It's her nickname. The name Baby just fits her, so cute and little and sweet. I think I started it and think we need to stop. Pretty soon Samantha will tell us that she's not a baby any more and I'll have to shed a tear.
Fourteen months was back in July during the heat wave. I love all of these pictures and I couldn't decide which ones to pick, so I chose them all. They represent summer to me, sprinkler on, hat, eating tomatoes fresh from the garden, getting wet and enjoying the sun! Ahhhh!
Summer is my favorite season.









2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 October 1, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

Such great photos-nice work! She really is such a doll face. She is your baby still so "baby" works perfect:).

Kenny, Tara, Ashley October 11, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

Oh Katherine, these are gorgeous photos! Nothing like a little one with juice all over their face. Her eyes are to die for!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP