Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tommy's First Day


"

"

"

I'll be honest! I was really nervous for Tommy to start school. He struggled last year with saying goodbye to me in the mornings. On the two mornings he had school, there was a battle! He wouldn't brush his teeth, get dressed, or eat breakfast without saying NO a thousand times!! I am not kidding when I say I had to do some major bribing! Once he was there, he did enjoy himself and have fun! I felt really discouraged most the year, thinking Tommy would always struggle with going to school!
This year however, Tommy is doing so AWESOME! He seriously loves his teacher and runs to class every morning! His teacher is perfect for him! Over the summer I had a calming feeling Tommy would be assigned to right teacher! I am so proud of him! He is really having a great year and making so much progress with being agreeable and saying ok! Let's just say his stubbornness has gone down a notch or two!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP