Friday, March 9, 2012

The T-man is 5




















Tommy is a great kid! We have had some serious growing pains over the last two years and it hasn't been easy! My crazy switch as I like to call it, has been switched to high on multiple occasions. Man, he is stubborn and keeps me on my toes! Tommy is a hard worker. His laugh is wonderful and contagious!!!! He is extremely determined and focused! He even has better handwriting than me. Well, not quite but close. He has come a long way from when he told me he was going to "punch me in the face" when Samantha was born. Things still aren't perfect. Just today, Tommy refused to participate in his team basket ball pictures at the Y. He made a big scene and hid in the corner. Yeah, talk about EMBARRASSING!!!! I wanted to go hide in the corner too! Life goes on and luckily he did participate in his basketball game. He even made 2 baskets! He's an awesome dribbler.
He is so good with Samantha and just recently wrote Kassie a letter telling her she's a "grat sistr". He'll make Kassie's bed for her and doesn't think twice about cleaning all three toilets in the house! Wow, I love him!

2 comments:

Lindsay Adams March 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

We love him, too!

Jayne April 14, 2012 at 1:19 AM  

I just have to say that his shirt in that last photo is hilarious. And maybe not an accident? So cute! So Tommy!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP