Friday, July 20, 2012

Ortho Graduation Dinner


I can't believe Lee will graduate next year!  He started his fifth and final CHIEF year here in Indy on July 1!  The time has gone so fast but slow and painful at certain times.  (I would say third year was the hardest for me.  Samantha was born right before third year started.  Three kids was a big adjustment for us all.  Forth year was "easy" in my opinion and so far fifth year isn't bad either.  It's been nice, no weekends, no call, not bad!)
Finishing residency is truly bitter sweet!  It will be a huge accomplishment for Lee next July and I will be relieved be to done with the residency phase but saying goodbye to my friends here is going to be difficult.  Rochester, NY will be our next stop, July 2013.  For one year, Lee will complete a Hand and Upper Extremity fellowship.  I am looking forward to a new journey and making new memories.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP