Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

By nature, Lee and I aren't travelers.  Well, not yet anyway.  We're not ones to spontaneously pack up and take a trip.  Maybe it's because when Lee has time off, he's rather be home, or maybe it's because I don't like the repercussions of non-sleeping kids.  I will say that we do talk about traveling more...just taking a chance and doing it. 
This time the kids were in luck.  We did feel spontaneous and we traveled ALL the way to Cincinnati, Ohio to Great Wolf Lodge.  Great Wolf Lodge is an indoor water park equipped with all sorts of slides, a wave pool, lazy river, arcade, and places to eat.  The best part in my opinion was the wrist bands.  These wrist band were amazing because it was your room key, and credit card all in one.  All I had to do was swipe my wrist band and it was charged to my room.  I didn't have to worry about carry around my purse.  The kids on the other hand loved the wave pool which ended up being their favorite thing.  There was one more cool thing about Great Wolf, the Magic Quest.  It was very Harry Potter-esque.  Kassie and Tommy each had a wand which you had to pay extra for and they went on a scavenger hunt throughout the hotel finding clues using their wands.  To me it was way too much money and we'd probably skip it next time.  We returned home unscathed by our travel experience and will most likely go back.  AND maybe take another "trip" in the future.
 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP