Friday, July 5, 2013

Leaving Indiana

There is so much to do when you move!  Cleaning the house was probably the biggest mountain I had to climb during all of the craziness.  I was definitely running out of gas from packing.  Luckily, I had some amazing friends help me out.  Just thinking about how much help we had, makes me tear up and feel so grateful for wonderful people.  I couldn't have done it without them.


I was planning on the kids just playing outside while we finished up.  That was the worst idea EVER!  Thank heavens Alisha came and offered to take the kids to her house.  I think most of the neighborhood kids ended up there.  Tommy crashed on his bike while on the way over and had a little fit saying he didn't want to go.   I remember being so frustrated with him and I think I even yelled.  (I was so tired)  He eventually went and had fun (thankfully).
Maria, Emalyn, Kassie and Rachel

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP