Friday, April 25, 2014

We bought a house

Lee, Samantha and I flew out to Arizona to look for a place to live.  We left Kass, Tom and JD with a cute couple from our ward.  Sam got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Heck.  Finding a house in Prescott wasn't easy.  The housing prices were crazy expensive and it's hard to find a house with four bedrooms and a flat yard.  I'm a little embarrassed to say that I knew every house that was for sale.  We kind of stumbled on the one we ended up buying.  It wasn't even listed in Prescott because the Realtor was based down in Scottsdale but I just so happened to see it online and told my Realtor about it.  It took some fenagling to finally be able to see, but we loved it.  We made an offer the night before we flew out.   


0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP