Friday, October 17, 2014

A Little Party

Kassie and I planned a wickedly fun Halloween themed party for her friends.   We started off with the mystery buckets.  The buckets were filled with monster eye balls, witch tongues, and lots of other disgusting fun things.  Each kid had figure out what was actually in the buckets such as grapes for the eyes and bananas for tongues.  We did pumpkin races and a mummy wrapping contest outside along with slurping for gummy worms.  Kassie planned the menu so we served hamburgers and veggies.  My favorite part of the night was the donut eating contest.  I had to call Yael my neighbor to help hold the other side of the string.  





The party was a success and most importantly, Kassie felt special and cared about.  It wasn't easy running the show without Lee, which I wasn't expecting.  JD was on my hip the entire time and managing 12 kids alone was no easy task.  I'm grateful for June who came for a bit to help with dinner and for Yael who was home.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP