Saturday, August 25, 2007

Update

Lee left for Arizona on Saturday. He will be in Tucson for a month and then in Phoenix for another month. Luckily the kids and I are going to Arizona in three weeks to visit family and hopefully see Lee. It was hard to say goodbye. Both Kassie and Tommy were crying when we dropped Lee off at the airport. Kassie didn't think it was a very good idea for her to stay in Ohio and let her daddy go. I may have shed a few tears myself but by the time we got home everyone was doing just fine.


Tommy turned 6 months a few days ago. Here he is showing off. He is starting to sit for a few minutes by himself but still does a face plant or a back dive if you don't watch him.

(Those hairy legs in the back aren't mine!)



Tommy's first time swimming in a pool.


I can't help but chuckle when I see this picture. Kassie is asleep on the napkins. I know, I know, how could I let me child fall asleep in the shopping cart. She was very quite while we were shopping which is so unlike her. Next thing I know, she's asleep on the napkins. No, I didn't strategically place the napkins there. I didn't have any room in the cart because Tommy was in it and the bottom of the cart didn't have a shelf. While we were in line, I noticed the lady behind me smiling so, I quickly told her that my daughter was in between naps.

8 comments:

lisa h. August 26, 2007 at 11:07 PM  

i think she could do a napkin commercia! awesome photo!

J.R. and Meg +3 August 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

I am laughing so hard at the napkin photo--classic! We must hang out . . .Alyssa went to bed at 7 and I watched Freedom Writers . . .going to be a long two months, eh?!

Anonymous August 27, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

That picture is amazing. I love little Tommy in the background smiling!

Krystal Trapnell August 27, 2007 at 2:06 PM  

Love the napkin shot, too, and I laughed out loud about the hairy legs comment! Good luck being a single mom for a while!

G & G August 27, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

This reminds us of Uncle John falling asleep in his mashed potatoes in the high chair. Kassie's picture is priceless. Save her a copy!

Chris and Reba August 28, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

I'm so glad you had your camera to capture the napkin moment! Good luck being a single parent.

Dan and Shauna August 28, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

You and the Lindley's... my place... dinner... what do you say?

One HECK of a Family! August 30, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

CLASSIC!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP