Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random Shots

Before Lee left he told me that I should "blog everyday" so I can post pictures of the kids. Here are a few random shots from the past few days.

Kassie has found a new way to make a fashion statement.

Look, the kids are playing so well together, how nice!

Tommy is thinking he wants to eat the camera!

That's my big toe behind Tommy. He likes to do back dives when I'm not looking.

Kassie's new dance moves.
I think that's the best cheese I've ever seen.




2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 August 29, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Nice cheeser on Kassie--totally happy photo! But the tutu photo almost looks like the real deal each day--I love her curly hair in the Ohio humidity, lucky girl!

Anonymous August 30, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

Kat-

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!

I don't get out of work until 6! Sad to miss catching up with all you gals! Let me know when we can get together for a chat and I can get my Tommy-fix and Kas-fix! I really want your opinion on something too!

Hugs-
Rave

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP