Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Our friend from Jazzercise invited us to go to the Upper Arlington Arts Festival on Labor Day. The main attraction for Kassie was face painting. I didn't think she would like it but as you can see she did just fine.
I asked Kassie if she was taking a nap because she looked so relaxed with her eyes closed. She quickly said, "No, mom!".
When the man handed Kassie the mirror I thought for sure she would let out a scream or say "I don't like it!"



This cowgirl dance outfit was mine.
Tommy loves to make this face. He scrunches his nose while sticking out his tongue.
We borrowed our friend's Baby Bumbo for Tommy.




1 comments:

G & G September 3, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

I remember that dance outfit oh so well. Love the face painting on Kassie! The T-Man is adorable. Looks like Grandpa!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP