Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kassie's First Day of Preschool

Well, it was her first half day. She was so excited this morning and got ready very quickly. Usually it's a bit of a challenge to get ready in the morning! I wasn't sure what she would say about going this morning because last night she told me "big girl preschool is too big for me"! I dropped her off and told her I would be back soon. I was extremely amazed that she didn't cry when I left. They had a parent's get together down the hall, a meet and greet type of thing while the kids were in class. I peaked in on Kassie before I left and watched her hit her head on the slide. She cried and cried and wouldn't just tell her teachers she dumped her head. Kassie pointed to a boat while still crying, so the teacher gave her the boat and that was that.
When I picked Kassie up you would think she would run and say, "Mommy, Mommy!" but she cried when she saw me. Yeah, that's how it goes I guess. Maybe she was just crying out of joy but I doubt it. She didn't want to leave is my guess.

"Mom, can you please take a picture of my back pack!"



I had to put this one in because it shows how cute and pretty Kassie's hair actually looks right after I do it.


3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 September 6, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

How cute is Kassie! So great to hear that she had such a good time at preschool. Tell her I enjoyed the photo of her backpack--lucky girl. She is such a big girl these days, and oh what fun days are ahead.

Anonymous September 7, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

Hooray for preschool! She looks so excited when she is getting ready.

We just bought that same shirt for Grace. Did you get it clearance at target? Grace loves the Little Einsteins

G & G September 8, 2007 at 7:12 PM  

Such a big girl! Kassie is almost ready for medschool!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP