Friday, February 6, 2009

11 inches + 4 more

I know, I know, another blog post about the weather! Really, it's been so crazy here in Indy because of the amount of snow we've been getting! From what I hear, usually it snows only a few inches at a time and melts the next day. Well, that wasn't the case last week when we were hit with 11 inches.

I am laughing at myself because I see how silly Kassie looks with trash bags taped to her skinny little legs. Why did I do that? I thought it would help with keeping her legs dry and it did, but as Lee would say, "ghetto"!! Yes, I need to buy some new snow bibs for Kassie and a pair of non pink gloves for Tommy!!





These next pictures are of the 4 inches that came a few days later while I was driving Kassie to preschool. I definitely have expanded my driving capabilities within these last few months!!




The driveway took over an hour to shovel and let me tell you, snow is HEAVY!

7 comments:

Denise February 7, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

oh my goodness. That is a lot of snow! It looks so beatiful (and heavy too)!

J.R. and Meg +3 February 7, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Wow, great snow!! I love Kassie's "ghetto" snowpants--I say hey, it works, right?! You guys probably didn't frequently have the need for many pairs of snowpants growing up in AZ either. And I still think Tommy's pink mittens are a nice touch. I still haven't remedied a lot of the pink/purple things I am still using with James. Those poor boys!

Katie February 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

I hear you Katherine! Rachel had plastic bags over her gloves/sleeves and my driving is getting a lot better too. Now I can pass a lot of people on the road instead of being the one passed!

emilyy February 8, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

We've had a ton of snow too....thankfuly we've had some warm weather in c-bus this weekend so it's almost all melted.

CamilleJohnFam February 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Impressive! Snow is pretty heavy. You definitely get your workout making walkways and driveways drivable!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

wait...and you are trying to convince us that we should move there? You definitely need some different posts!

vanessa February 19, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

I would do the same thing to Tyler and Casey if I didn't have snowpants for them. The snow looks so cold!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP