Sunday, October 24, 2010

More October Stuff

I love this picture so much because it reminds me how sweet and cute this guy can be. He never wants to wear a tie but he said he could put it on for a picture just this one time.
I helped put on a baby shower for my new friend Lauren who's husband is an Intern in Lee's program.

Kassie has been taking Flat Stanley where ever we go. She was chosen by our neighbor to complete a Flat Stanley project. ( It's based on a book, just in case you were wondering)

We find Samantha in funny places because she has learned to roll all over the place.

That's it, nothing too exciting. Lee went to Denver this past weekend for a class. We had our Primary Program. It was wonderful. I love to hear the Primary sing. There is something extra special about it. Samantha is starting to sleep a little better and I can't forget to mention how nice and warm the weather has been.
Good stuff!

1 comments:

One HECK of a Family! October 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

love love love all the pics! Such cute kiddos! <3

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP