Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our pumpkins look a little sad and droopy but they made it through a huge storm/tornado here in Indy. Yes, I did say tornado. Our neighborhood got hit pretty hard with strong winds that snapped trees in half and blew trampolines over houses. Fortunately, the only thing that was damaged at our house was our umbrella from our patio set. The grill was knocked over too but wasn't damaged.
Kassie said she wanted to wear the same costume as last year which I was totally fine with and grateful for. I found Tommy's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle at a garage sale and Samantha's we borrowed from a friend. I'm all about easy lately!



Look at those cheeks! Seriously, so kissable. Poor thing got her first cold and was lucky enough to get an ear infection with it!











Tommy had a Halloween party at preschool. Each class participates in a costume parade. He eventually saw my friend trying to sneak and picture of him. That's why you see the arms folded with the grumpy face.

2 comments:

G & G November 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

How adorable,we love the little munchkins!

Katie November 14, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

samantha is SO CUTE! I'm so glad you were safe. I heard that storm wreaked havoc in Columbus too!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP