Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Samantha at 7 months (back in Dec.)







I must admit this little one has been the apple of my eye lately! Those cheeks are just kissable and her cute mannerisms make me want to have 10 more like her. (not really 10 but you get it) I love the way she moves her hands. She likes to look at them and talk to them. She's sleeping a little better which makes me happy! Her nick name is Baby!! I really have been trying to call her Samantha because I wouldn't want her to turn one and think her name is......BABY!

3 comments:

lindygirl January 31, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

She is a little doll. She reminds me a lot of Rachel when she was still so tiny.

Bethany February 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

Katherine, she is SO adorable!!!

Anna February 6, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

She really is so beautiful. I love her.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP