Friday, January 28, 2011

Downtown at the Circle



I believe this is the capital building. There are so many cool things downtown. I feel like we need to explore a little more and learn more about the history.

You can kind see the lights that stretch all the way to the top of the monument. At Christmas time there are huge nutcrackers and other decorations all around the circle.

It was really cold the day we went! Are you surprised? You tell by the look on Tommy's face and how his hands are scrunched up inside his jacket!

I wish I could write more about what is what and explain the different things. We'll have to go back again when it warms up and I'll fill you in!!


1 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 January 30, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

Looks like you are putting your cute brown winter coat to good use!! Fun exploring!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP