Friday, February 8, 2013

Catch Up and JD at 2 months

Kassie loves her fish Firefins and she does a great job taking care of it.  Here she is with her puppet show that she made and yes you guessed right, Firefins was the star.  She even had an audience.
JD is such a chubby sweetie pie.  Now that he's smiling and cooing, the kids enjoy playing with him.  Kassie wants to hold him all the time and she especially wants to hold him while standing up.  I think it makes her feel grown up.  Samantha is good with him.  She doesn't show too much interest which I guess is good.  Sometimes she wants to hold him too like the bigger kids but as soon as I put JD in her lap, she quickly says he's too heavy.  He is heavy and he is my biggest baby.  I feel like I should be able to put him on my hip but I can't because his head control isn't good enough yet.  At three months he weighed 15 pounds.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP