Saturday, May 11, 2013

Baby JD is 4 months

If I had to choose two words to describe JD, it would be sweet and round  !  He's such a happy chunky baby.  We love him so much.  He wakes up once a night and then at 6:30.  I usually bring him in my bed and we snuggle until it's time for the kids to wake up.  JD is a cat napper, so lately when I need to clean for a showing, I put him in the swing.  He's a trooper though.  Some days we are in and out of the car and he doesn't mind.  JD weighed 17 pounds at his 4 month.  Wow, he is getting extremely heavy in his car seat.   

1 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 June 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM  

He is so big! Looks like a Tommy face in the last photo:). Glad he is being such a helper for showings--hope it is going well!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP