Saturday, May 11, 2013

Samantha's first hair cut

I'll be the first to admit, Sammie J's hair first hair cut was a little traumatic for me.  She has such beautiful hair that bounces up and down when she runs and it's so easy to braid.  I think I was a little attached to be honest but.... it was getting too long and out of control.  Samantha had such a hard time sitting still and she kept moving her head but luckily everything turned out ok.  She's still as cute as a button. 
(In the last picture I was trying to hold the balloon for her so I could take a picture but she kept pulling it and laughing at me.)

1 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 June 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Gorgeous hair--she is such a doll!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP