Friday, November 1, 2013

A few random fall pics

I have to say, Samantha is a pretty creative kid.  She is always thinking of new things to entertain herself, including pulling the bulldozer on a blue sled down the middle of the street.
Here are Kassie and Violet the neighbor.  Kassie has a gun and rollerblades on.  I guess Violet was pulling her around the cul-de-sac.
Samantha and JD loved the fish hatchery.  Did I mention yet that Sam has issues with NOT wearing underwear?!
This buck was in our neighbor's front yard. 



And here are a few in our backyard.  You can see one trying to jump through a small slot in the face that is broken.
Lee was out of town one weekend so the kids and I went to a fall festival that had huge corn tee-pees.
Kass is now called the bird lady!
Lee and I took a trip out to Az for a job interview and left the older three with a babysitter.  Apparently they acted like Warrior Cats most of the time which probably wasn't a good thing.  Just imagine three maniac kids acting like cats. Warrior Cats are from a book series by Erin Hunter that Kassie is obsessed with.
Tommy thought it was funny to let a katydid crawl on his head.
And last but not least.  Samantha refusing to put pants on and come on a walk with JD.  I left her inside crying while we took a short walk.  Now that I think about it, I think she locked us out and I had to threaten her with all sorts of things before she opened the door.  Nice!

Kassie had a girl's night. Instead of a sleepover, we did what I call a "late night".  The moms picked them up around 9:30-10pm.  They stuffed their faces with ice-cream sundaes and watched a movie.

 The first snow!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP